The CME recently announced they’re going to be launching bitcoin futures…
And this brings some massive opportunity, but also some big potential downsides. So, in this episode, we’re going to take a quick look at the history of futures and how this could work with bitcoin.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
– What are futures and how do they work?
– The top 3 benefits of bitcoin futures
– The biggest potential downsides and dangers to bitcoin futures
– Why Wall Street is rushing into the cryptocurrency markets
– Who recently placed an ad in the Wall Street Journal against bitcoin futures
– 3 predictions for how I think these futures contracts will affect the markets
Join our wealth building community for investors and entrepreneurs: https://chrisdunn.com/community
Connect with Chris:
Check out my personal blog: http://www.chrisdunn.com
Learn valuable skills from mentors: http://www.skillincubator.com
– Best charting platforms: http://chrisdunn.com/coinigy & https://chrisdunn.com/tradingview
– Free Bitcoin basics course: http://chrisdunn.com/bitcoin-basics
– Crypto trader & investor community: https://chrisdunn.com/community
– List of cryptocurrencies: http://coinmarketcap.com/
– Buy Bitcoin at Coinbase: https://chrisdunn.com/coinbase
– I’m not a financial advisor, attorney, or tax professional, and nothing I say is meant to be a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument. Do your own due diligence, and take 100% responsibility for your financial decisions.
– I will NEVER ask you to send me money to trade for you, directly buy or sell cryptocurrencies from you, or pump a specific market. Please report any suspicious emails or fake social media profiles claiming to be me. See this blog post for more info: https://chrisdunn.com/impersonators
– Trading and investing are risky! Don’t invest money you can’t afford to lose, because many traders and investors lose money. There are no guarantees or certainties in trading.
– My videos may contain affiliate links to products I believe will add value to your life.
– Read the full disclaimer here: https://chrisdunn.com/disclosure/